Monday, September 3, 2012

I finally have a plan!


Alright everyone!  I've been a little distracted today thinking about how I would like the nursery to look.  Above is what I have in mind for Tyler's nursery.  The six background designs are the fabric designs I would like to use in the nursery.  I have also given a brief description of what I plan to use each piece for.  I am not sure how much of this I will actually be able to do as our budget is rather small, but I'm sure Tyler will have everything he needs and more and that's what matters most.


Sources:
1. Vinyl Initial and Name Wall Decal
2. Ameriwood Bookcase - Espresso
3. Whitmor Rattique Totes - Latte
4. Whitmor Rattique Totes - Espresso
5. Delta 48 Piece Closest Organizer - Beige
6. Whitmor Woven Strap Crate - Espresso
7. Graco Freeport 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
8. Storkcraft Glider Rocker and Ottoman


No comments:

Post a Comment