Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcoming Fall

 Alrighty folks!  Here's my fall mantle.  You want to know what the best thing is about this year's fall display?  I spent NO $$$!  Yep, that's right.  I didn't spend a penny.  Here's the breakdown of the items I used for this year's mantle:
  1. Large black 8 x 10 frame - I've had this frame since high school.
  2. Natural frames - 2011 fall decor purchase at the Dollar Tree.
  3. Simple black 8 x 10 frame - purchased earlier this year.
  4. Black 5 x 7 frame and mat - purchased earlier this year.
  5. Green and gold ribbon - 2011 fall decor purchase at the Dollar Tree.
  6. Mason jars - given to me by a friend.
  7. Split peas and white beans in mason jars - 2012 summer decor purchase.
  8. Photos - Prints from our 2011 trip to Brown County State Park.
  9. Fall Subway Art - Made by yours truly as seen here.

 A picture of me on a small walking bridge at Brown County and my Fall Subway Art printable.


 My handsome hubby!  Love this picture of him with the beautiful view in the background!


I love the way the black and natural wood frames look together on our mantle.
The natural frames are a simple way to bring the outside in.

Happy fall decorating!
Linking at:
and

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete