Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Updated Monthly Blog Planner

Hello Everyone!

Last August I shared with you my blog planning sheets.  Since then I have re-designed my monthly planning page to better accommodate the changes in my blogging habits:
  • I started blogging more frequently.
  • I wasn't using the planning space provided for each blog post.
  • I wanted to start keeping track of my pageviews and comments.
Here's what I came up with:

 Free for personal use only, thank you.


Happy Blogging!

6 comments:

  1. Lovvvee printables:) I do have some type of blog organization going on but nothing like this. Guess now is a good time to start, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a good time to improve/update any current organizing methods if you ask me! I'm so glad you like the printable! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Cute! Now I just need the motivation to blog again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! I absolutely LOVE your blog! We just welcomed our firstborn into our lives and my motivation to blog is fairly non-existent, and I'm okay with that for now. I have a sweet little bundle of joy to love on. :)

      Delete
  3. I love this! I don't post that frequently (twice a week) so some of the other printables out there didn't work for me. This is such a better fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I don't post as often as other bloggers (twice a week for me!) so other planners were working for me. This is such a better fit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete