Friday, March 1, 2013

Back to Blogging!

Hi Everyone!

I'm very excited - and a bit nervous - about blogging again!  I'm excited because I have missed working on projects, writing about them, and hearing your feed-back, but I am nervous because I'm not sure how well I'll be able to manage being a wife, mother, homemaker and blogger.  I'm going to give it my best shot though and start slow.  My goal will be to post once a week, at least for now.


Hopefully, this schedule will be enjoyable for you and doable for me.  I may periodically post on other topics throughout the month, but these four will be my main focus.  Look for my first Spiritually minded post next week!

May you all have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back and Congrats new momma! I hoped you've enjoyed the precious first days of your new family. Don't be nervous about the blogging, just go with the flow. We read your blog because we enjoy it, support whatever you need to do for you and your family and are happy for what do post when you can. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words! I am so thankful to have such wonderful and understanding followers such as yourself! You're amazing!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I can imagine blogging will be quite hard for me once I have a newborn AND a busy 10 year old! But I love it so much and find it relaxes me. I'm excited to follow your blog and interested to read more posts:) Congrats on Mommy life! x0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurie! Blogging has definitely become more complicated since Tyler's arrival, but I can't imagine life without him! I can only imagine it will become even more complicated with each new child we add to our family. But they will all be wonderful blessings for sure! Thanks again for your encouragement and support!

      Delete