Friday, May 24, 2013

Everyday Essential Oils


As you may recall, my husband and I recently became Independent Distributors for Young Living Essential Oils.  This has by far been one of the best decisions we have made for ourselves physically, emotionally and financially.  We love the oils and use them everyday!  

Here are a few ways we use our oils:
  • Ryan takes peppermint with him to work and inhales the aroma whenever he needs an energy boost.
  • We put a few drops of peppermint in a glass of water when one of us has an uneasy stomach.
  • We rub Peace & Calming on our sons feet to help him calm down before naps and bedtime.
  • I put a few drops of lemon in the bottom of the trash can to minimize odors.
  • I use lemon and lavender in some of my homemade cleaning solutions.
  • I put lemon in my water to purify it and to give it some flavor.
  • I use lavender as a deodorant.
  • I use Valor for my TMJ.

For more information please visit our blog and leave a message! We'd love to help you on your way to a better you!


No comments:

Post a Comment