As I examined myself I answered the following:
- How much time do I spend with my sisters, outside of worship and Bible study? Maybe 1 hour.
- Am I sacrificing my time? Not really.
- Am I putting my sisters above myself? Sadly, I am not.
- Should I spend more time with/serving them? YES!!!
- Why am I not spending more time? I am more focused on myself and doing things I enjoy, it's hard to get out of my comfort zone, I don't want to invite myself over, I'm not sure what I have in common with some of my sisters....
- What changes can I make so that I am spending more time with them? GET OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE!!! Make calls, send texts, pay attention to their likes and dislikes and see if I can find some commonalities.
- What is my plan to put these changes into effect?
- Pray about it!
- Set weekly goals: Spend ~ 2 hrs with one sister, send 2 cards, make 1 phone call.
- Make a chart to help me keep track of my weekly goals so I know who I'm contacting and how much time I'm spending with them.
- Keep praying!
Post a Comment