Sunday, September 23, 2012

OperationOrganize: Small Supply Storage


Here's the first "OperationOrganize" project I've completed for my office/craft storage closet.  I had seen several pins where people used over-the-door shoe organizers to organize pantry items, craft supplies, toys, etc...and so I chose to use this tool to organize some of my smaller office/craft supplies.

Here are the items I used to complete this project:
- 24 count clear over-the-door shoe organizer
- 1 package tiny clothes pins
- labels I designed on the computer
- brown cardstock
- glue stick
- scissors
- paper cutter

First, I hung my shoe organizer and filled it with all the supplies I wanted to store in it.  Then I made a list of all the items so I would know exactly what labels to make.  Then I went to the computer!

Here are my lovely labels.  I used PowerPoint to design them.



I cut them out by hand and used the glue stick to adhere them onto brown cardstock I had cut using my paper cutter.


Here are some pictures of my finished product!



 This was a fun and super simple project...and it made a huge difference in my storage space.  Now a lot of the items I use on a regular basis are easy to access and easy to find.



Linking @:
The Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table and Dreaming
Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter
Tutorials and Tips Link Party @ Home Stories A to Z 
Meet Me Monday Link Party @ You're Talking Too Much
Craft and Tell @ Cherished Bliss
Take-A-Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Crafts
Our Favorite Things Link Party @ My Life's a Treasure 
Lil' Luna Link Party @ Lil' Luna
Home Decor and Organizing Link Party @ Organize and Decorate Everything 
The Creative Spark @ Clean and Scentsible
Wow Me Wednesday @ Ginger Snap Crafts
Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party @ Delightful Order
The 36th Avenue Party Time @ The 36th Avenue
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest 

4 comments:

  1. Great idea. I would love to have you link this to my weekly blog party. You can check it our here:
    http://www.mylifesatreasure.blogspot.com/2012/09/our-favorite-things-link-party-17.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the blog party invitation! I linked it over there today! Thanks so much for stopping by Blissful Keeper at Home. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
    2. Love it. I'm so pinning. I'd also love to have you link this us to Titus 2 Tuesday this week on Cornerstone Confessions.. I hope to see you there. 

      Kathy

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Kathy! Thanks for the link party invite! I'd love to link this to Titus 2 Tuesday! Looking forward to joining you Tuesday! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such a nice comment. :)

      Delete