Here are some of my goals I plan to accomplish throughout my month of cleaning:
- Learn about and use natural cleaners.
- Learn about and make my own homemade cleaners.
- Cut back on waste - i.e. no paper towels.
- Re-organize my cabinets - more practical and efficient storage.
- Share what I learn with you!
Since my hubby is home on Saturdays and Sundays I've decided to do my cleaning Monday-Friday.
Here's the cleaning schedule I came up with:
As you can see, the first three weeks focus on specific areas:
- Week 1: Floors
- Week 2: Kitchen
- Week 3: Bathrooms
The rest of the month I'll be cleaning fixtures and spaces throughout the house.
Becky over at Clean Mama is also doing a blog series on cleaning this month: 31 Days to a Clean House. Be sure to follow her along, too! She has a ton of amazing tips and tricks for cleaning your home - and free printables to help you stay on track!