Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Month of Cleaning: Excuse the interruption...

As all of you are aware, sometimes things don't go quite as we planned.  Life happens, unexpected events come up, and our plans change.  Well, entering the third trimester of pregnancy doesn't mean these things slow down,  rather it seems like they increase. 

All that being said...my "A Month of Cleaning" series hasn't been completed.  I was keeping up pretty well with the cleaning and posts until week 4 hit.  Then I just sort of hit a road bump and haven't been able to get back on track.  I do plan on finishing the series, it just may take a while.  Baby is due in January, so right now I'm really focusing on putting the nursery in order.  However, I seem to be hitting road bumps there, too.  I'll still be posting here and there, but my blog-life is going to be set aside for a while so that I can focus on more pressing matters.

I know you all are super sweet and will be very understanding with me and I appreciate that so much!

Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment