Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby Shower!

This past Saturday I was blessed with an opportunity to gather with my momma, sisters, MIL, SIL, GIL and many of my sisters-in-Christ to celebrate the up-coming birth of our son.  We shared a light lunch, played some games and learned some interesting facts about babies, birth and pregnancy.  To wrap up our time together I opened the many gifts baby and I were showered with.  I was very emotional and couldn't read all the sweet things people wrote in our cards because they would bring on the water-works. 

I feel so blessed to have so many family and friends that love us, are excited for us, and wanted to provide things to help us as we bring our little guy into the world.  Even some who weren't able to come sent gifts!  God is certainly to be praised!  Generous and loving hearts are such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. We're all glad to be able to "shower" you with things for Tyler! :)

    ReplyDelete