Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Starting to look like a Nursery!

Two months before baby arrives and the nursery is finally looking like a nursery!  (I'm one of those who works better under pressure...so perhaps I'll actually start sewing sometime this month, too!)

Check out these posts to see the how the contents of this room have changed over the past several months:
And here we are now!  I'm so excited that Tyler's room is starting to come together!

 View from the hallway.

Standing in the closet and looking into the room.

A close up of the dresser...still waiting to be painted.  I put the drawers back in and moved it since my sisters slept on an inflatable queen bed in this room when they came up for my shower.

A close up of the changing table which we found on Craig's List for $20!  Score!
I plan to make a new cover for the changing pad and add lots of storage bins/baskets so there is more functional storage.

His bassinet, which will be moved into our room once he arrives.  
$25 from a friend. :)

His closet.  This closet is really long (goes the whole length of the room) and one of our main storage spaces.  There are some things in here that are going to stay just because we don't have a better place to keep them.  However, there's still plenty of space for all of Tyler's adorable little clothes!  I plan to add some shelves in the bottom to maximize storage.

All-in-all I am very pleased with how the nursery is coming together.  I have lots of plans for his crib bedding and decor.  Can't wait to share the finished room with you!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment