Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoots

My husband and I are blessed to have a beautiful young lady in our lives who loves photography and who takes gorgeous pictures!  She's not a "professional" as some would use the term, but I would definitely say her work is of a professional quality!  We did two photo sessions with Shelby, one in mid-November and the other in early December.  Thanks to the every changing and unpredictable weather here in Indiana we're wearing sweaters in the November shoot and short sleeves in the December shoot.

Now, without further adieu, here are our beautiful maternity photos!












Aren't they wonderful?!?!  We certainly think so!
Lord willing, we will finally meet our little guy in less than six weeks!


Have a wonderful day everyone!
Love,

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, and I bet you can wait to meet Tyler! Enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! We are super excited to meet Tyler! I just can't wait to see who he takes after and what his personality is like. :)

      Delete