Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Subway Art - Free Printable!

The wonderful month of September welcomes in a new season, Autumn.  Leaves begin to change, cooler weather creeps in, and the wonderful works of God are ever before us.  September is also when many of us switch out our decor, putting away the summertime flowers and bringing out fall leaves, pumpkins and gourds.  I have yet to make the transition in our home, but I've been working on it.  Here is the Fall Subway Art I just finished.  I plan to place this on our mantle in the upcoming days.

Free for personal use only.

Background:  Mel Stamps: Ombre Chevron Collection
Fonts Used from DaFont: FFF Tusj, KG Be Still & Know, KG Sweet N Sassy, & Pottery Barn

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have stumbled across your cute blog. Thanks for the free printable and I look forward to future posts :). I'm also a new blogger, newer than you ;) would love to have you pop in at www.happyhouseof5.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey, I'm thrilled you found my blog and decided to stop by! I'm glad you like the printable and you are very very welcome! Also, welcome to blogging and thanks for inviting me to your blog. I'm one of your newest followers! :) Wishing you the very best as you journey here through blog world and through life in general. :)

      Delete